New York – U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara and James T. Hayes, Special Agent-in-Charge of the New York U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office announced Thursday they are filing charges to deport a 70-million year old resident of Mongolia who fled that country and entered the U.S. illegally.
On September 1, 2001 a gaggle of terrorists – at least one of whom spent his last night on Earth drinking demon rum while ogling strippers – caught the early flight out of Portland , ME. The rest, as they say, is history.
When the dust settled George W. Bush grabbed a megaphone, climbed atop some rubble, threw his arm around a fireman, and gave a fiery speech about truth, justice, and the American way. The good ol’ boy fireman hug was a bit over-the-top, but otherwise it was the perfect thing to rally a country on edge and staring into a bottomless pit of C4.
It also marked the last time I agreed with just about anything he said and the last time there was any semblance of civility in the political process.
At the time, every pundit and politician talked about how the attacks were game-changers. The most oft-heard phrase was, “Our world has changed forever.”
That sure turned out a gross understatement.
- Student’s Project Asks Female Students To Look At Nether Regions
- Hulk Hogan Shows His Daughter His Penis
- Bestiality Anonymous
- Octopussy Dildo
- Sex toy drive-thru: Alabama shop to offer window service
- Handwritten Magazine Insert Offers Oral Sex to Any Woman
- Seven BJs That Ruined Everything
- Aussie Rugby Star Quits Over Dog Sex Photo
- In Iran, tombstones shaped like penises delight tourist
- Man Dies From Sex With Horse
- Berlusconi Replaces Ancient Penis
, What Tech Bubble?
- US Air Force posts request for real-life stupid ray
- Amateur space enthusiasts launch paper plane into space
- Yoga Dogs
- Two minutes’ silence released as a charity single
- Girl Has Frighteningly Boisterous Laugh
- When Mazda Built a Racing Ferrari For Laughs
- The History Of The Tea Party In 4 Minutes
- The Twinkie Diet: Nutrition Professor Goes on Monthlong Junk Food Binge
- Barack Obama is Your New Bicycle
- WTF has Sarah Palin done so far?
- 2-Year-Old Explains The Bush Tax Cuts
- Booty Dancing in Iraq; “Booty Drop” by Buckwheat Boy (Blue Gal)
- Your Baby’s Foreskin Makes You Pretty & Heals Burns
- Atheists Don’t Have No Songs
- Tony Danza Yells At Priest During Funeral
- Hungover Owls
- Video Guide To Females Farting On Film
- Naked Sleepwalker Wins $15M Libel Case
- Clown Robs Woman on Toilet
- Kentucky Man: I Was Forced to Eat My Beard
- Man arrested for throwing oranges at planes
- Police say woman attacked officer with sex toy
- Protesters bomb police station with cart full of burning cannabis
- Half-naked woman found in van with loaded gun, sex toys
- Fat Woman Killed Her Boyfriend By Sitting On Him
- Fake Doctor Busted for Giving Breast Exams in Bars
- More Omnipotent Poobah Randomness (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- Even The Office Thinks We’re in a Tech Bubble (observer.com)
- Hulk Hogan: I Didn’t Show My Genitals To My Daughter (deadspin.com)
- Nerd Dating Event Becomes (Surprise!) A Sausage Fest [Culture Smash] (kotaku.com)
- Robot Actress Makes Stage Debut In Japan (hardware.slashdot.org)
- Interview with tin toy robot collector (boingboing.net)
- Shinkansen chopsticks add dash of otaku goodness to lunch (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Japan Invents Robot Actress (manolith.com)
- Gorge on Retro Japanese Robots by Downloading This $3 iPad App (gizmodo.com)
- All about Japanese tentacle p*rn (punjapit.wordpress.com)
- History of Sex Toys – Passion Parties by The Party Lady (greatsexsecrets.wordpress.com)
- Japanese Arcades Have The Best Prizes [Japan] (kotaku.com)
- TSA Agents Hate Touching Your Junk [Travel] (gawker.com)