Dispatches From the Land of the Rising Sun
- Building constructed by the Japanese subsidiary of Flat Bush Construction Co.
- I can’t say I agree with NH politinut Nick Levasseur when he said, “Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just wasn’t enough.” But, two nukes dropped on Hello Kitty in a remote area? Then, he’d have something.
- If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must be a human.
- It seems as if somebody’s been hittin’ the ol’ saki a little too hard lately.
- Man Smell Gum: Curiously juicy.
- It was clear to observers that Tiger Woods still struggles with his sex addiction.
- Yeah, those are pretty cute tricks, but let’s see how you do with some REAL farm products…like cows perhaps.
When Electromechanical Devices Attack!
- Personally, I find a photo of a robot giving you one lump instead of two a bit distressing.
- I wonder if they serve robot sushi in this place?
- The Japanese do have a knack for building real virtual babes.
- CURSE YOU STEVE JOBS! See what your stupid iPhone hath wrought.
- Klaatu barada nikto!
Capitalism: Nailing Two Random Things Together to Sell for a Buttload
- Hasn’t your pet suffered enough indignity by eating its own crap or rolling on a dead pigeon?
- It just goes to show you that the nice industrialist next door can be just as racist as your everyday Teabagger.
- “Uses safe sub-dermal implants!” Well, I should hope so.
- Golden crap, for the man who has everything.
- Monty Python‘s Spam Song just wouldn’t be the same with unicorns.
- More proof that iPhones will be the death of society.
Just Your Every Day WTF
- There’s just something wrong about that Miley Cyrus kid that I can’t quite put my finger on.
- At times, Rick found working in the prison license plate shop boring, but luckily there was the occasional special order.
- The new Jeep gets an efficient 3 inches per 600 gallons.
- After Jamil stayed on the back of a camel for three weeks, Dolly looked pretty good. Interesting True Fact: The most popular search on this blog is “horse sex” and odder still is that more than 80% of the searches come from the Middle East. Just sayin’.
- T’was a wise woman indeed that imparted these words… Always Aroused Girl
- Even insects realized Billy was a little effeminate.
- I’m sorry Susan, that’s just bathtub ring.
- CAUTION: Use of this product by complete morons is strictly prohibited. P.S. Watch out for paper cuts from this warning label.
- Hah! And they say trans-fats are dangerous.
- Proof the Jesus Christ-ians don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to Darwinism.
- Yet another reason the Dove Awards never caught on.
Crime, It’s Not Just for the Smart Anymore
- In hindsight, Daniel realized his idea was bad, but at the time it just seemed so damned good.
- In Alaska, it’s illegal to look at a moose from an airplane, but as Sarah Palin proved, it’s OK to shoot a wolf from one.
Ooooo, Daddy Liiike
- Watch out lady, you could put someone’s eye out with those things!
- The older John got, the less he could tell whether women were getting kinkier or he was getting weirder.
- More Randomness (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- Akihabara Girl Group Singing Dragon Ball Song [Japan] (kotaku.com)
- The best paragraph I read yesterday (the culture that is Japan) (marginalrevolution.com)
- Be your neighborhood’s license plate snitch for profit? (autoblog.com)
- Parkzing reminds entrepreneurs (and everyone else) about their parking tickets (venturebeat.com)
- 100 Quotes Every Geek Should Know (wired.com)
- Brit soldiers survive 42 days of eating Spam (tech.bl0x.info)