The Barack Obama faithful are enthusiastically lining up behind their man even as a healthy heap of Democrats and moderates are either going elsewhere or sitting on the fence. It’s early yet, but polls already show Obama making few inroads against a gaff-prone, non-committal, out of touch boob of a pandermeister. That is not a good thing, early or not.
Anyone who denies there are big flaws in our military’s procurement practices is light on scruples and probably the CEO of, say, Boeing (among others)… or maybe both.
Anyone who believes that if America had no military the world would live in peace and harmony is suffering from dementia. There’s always disagreement over the list of bad guys, but make no mistake, there are creatively evil people out there. Like it or not, America needs a military that can defend and support our interests. The problem is how we buy it.
- The Omnipotent Poobah Speaks about crapweasels, humor, and politics (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- The Herman Cain Presidential Ad By Mike Tyson (dayandadream.com)
- Cain defends against harassment allegations (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Reverse Racism: GOP Needs Cain’s Blackness (usnews.com)
- Why Media Bashing Won’t Save Cain (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Cain camp admits false claim about reporter (cbsnews.com)
- Cain campaign: We’re sticking with Mark Block (hotair.com)
- Herman Cain’s Accuser Hopeful Others Will Come Forward (usnews.com)
- Herman Cain Says He Doesn’t Know His Accuser (usnews.com)
- Mike Tyson as Herman Cain (theatlantic.com)
- Cain apologizes – kind of – for ‘Princess Nancy’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)