Everyone is both right and wrong to blame someone else. Georges Greater Lesser screwed the pooch like a Great Dane on a Wiener Dog in heat. Obama inherited the family Georges’ steaming heaps of dog poo. But he ran for office to get them so he can’t call backsies now.
Oh brother, that’s rich! Suddenly, George W. Bush is no longer the crazy uncle no one wants to talk about. Some key Republicans have stopped running away from him like Usain Bolt with a rocket up his ass to turn and tell the world what a magnificent ass cake the Texas Tugjob really was. With apologies to Sally Field, “They hate him, they really hate him!”
Until now if you brought up George the Lesser in Republican quarters you’d likely get an, “Um, I think I left my lights on,” with a quick exit. Sure they knew he was a carbuncle on the ass of society, but how do you cop to supporting an incompetent boob for eight years and spend the next four blaming all the steaming turds he left on someone else?
It turns out you do it cravenly.
Santorum: Obama ‘lost the war in Iraq’
Well, if by lost you mean not flying around aircraft carriers within sight of San Diego showing off your meager junk in a codpiece with a “Mission Accomplished” banner the size of New Mexico behind you, then yes, he lost the war.
- The Omnipotent Poobah Speaks About Bush and Santorum (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- Oh, so it was actually Obama who pushed the surge into Iraq and defeated the insurgency? (erickbrockway.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Marks End Of Iraq War With 2002 Obama Speech: ‘I Oppose Dumb War’ (mediaite.com)
- Iraq By The Numbers: The World’s Costliest Cakewalk (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Iraq war: timeline (telegraph.co.uk)
- Who Ended the War in Iraq? (redstateprogressive.com)
- Costly Iraq war may mark shift in US approach (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Mission Over, Nothing Accomplished (jeffwinbush.com)