Political ads are notorious for spawning parodies, sometimes even parodies of themselves. I know you have to laugh to keep from crying, but I’m not sure whether that means we have a healthy republic or not. Let’s split the difference and call it comic relief. Continue reading
- The Omnipotent Poobah Speaks about crapweasels, humor, and politics (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- The Herman Cain Presidential Ad By Mike Tyson (dayandadream.com)
- Cain defends against harassment allegations (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Reverse Racism: GOP Needs Cain’s Blackness (usnews.com)
- Why Media Bashing Won’t Save Cain (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Cain camp admits false claim about reporter (cbsnews.com)
- Cain campaign: We’re sticking with Mark Block (hotair.com)
- Herman Cain’s Accuser Hopeful Others Will Come Forward (usnews.com)
- Herman Cain Says He Doesn’t Know His Accuser (usnews.com)
- Mike Tyson as Herman Cain (theatlantic.com)
- Cain apologizes – kind of – for ‘Princess Nancy’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
Well, Whadda Ya Gonna Do?
- The TSA is definitely not going to like this.
- Well of course she was run over. She used up all her luck on the lotto ticket.
- Jess finally found a career commensurate with her talents.
- Right after James swallowed the first bite he thought, “There oughta be a law…”.
- This whole health insurance thing is getting way out of hand. Still, she is kinda cute.
When Randomness Attacks!
- You heard it here first, Rush Limbaugh is secretly black. He loves fried chicken, eats watermelon, and can dance his baggy-assed, pissed off white man pants off!
- There’s a reason public service ads are given to TV stations for free.
- Friends don’t let friends go all Jersey Shore. Especially not as a naked Snookie.
- And now, carrying on the finest oratorical skills honed in a generation, LET’S…GIVE IT UP…FOR GEORGE W. BUSH!
- Psst, if you give her a ticket, remember to get a peek at her 5-hole.
- If you think this is gross, wait until you see the airline food site. (Thanks to Dave Away From Home)
- Life, unhappy be thy name. (Thanks to Always Aroused Girl who’s sometimes NSFW)
- Clearly, Pokemon is not Japanese for “party animal“.
- I went to a hockey game and a fight broke out…well, more of a tiff really.
- Hey, they forgot about Big Bone Lick and Tit, Algeria?
- This is how Rush Limbaugh views women in the military.
- Dysfunctional Family Circus: I bet Daddy’s sleeping with Cathy too.
- HELP! Men are drowning in progesterone.
- Clearly this guy has been watching too many Starsky and Hutch reruns.
- As a DIY project, the homemade toupee made a better merkin than a wig.
And Some People Put Their Faith in the Private Sector
- They’re freshly made from the flanks of a Red Bull.
- Damn, you can only buy up to five. I was hoping for so much more.
- Sure you can buy them, if by “insane” you mean “insanely stupid“.
- Typical politician. He comes with kung fu jerk-off action grip.
- Yum, yum! Mom’s making Can O’ Meat slathered in Can O’ Sauce for dinner.
- And the best part is the car gets 35 miles per pint.
- It’s the perfect thing for drinking tea with your head cheese luncheon sandwiches. (Thanks to Tri-Ops)
The Naughty Bits
- Really? Is it just a goat for a blow job then?
- I always try to sing one of these myself, but sometimes it wakes up the neighbors.
- Hey, I just saw a display of these at the Focus on the Family convention.
- Betcha you can’t eat just one.
- Yertle was such a studly amphibian.
- Those crafty old biddies – so thaaaaat’s how they did it.
- They do the surgery to reduce them? I guess these 38DDs weren’t such a good thing then.
- I’m thinking this “prosti-dude” will be a passing fancy.
Criminal Jugheads on Parades
- How’s that not guilty plea on drunk driving with a Christmas tree charge working for you Rip? Really? Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
- Cops hold charity barbecue – one injured.
- CSI Lancashire: “Somebody call Grissom out of retirement and ask him about these little wiggly white bugs.”
They’re Clever, They Just Have Problems Making Brakes
- No Hiromi, that tissue dispenser doesn’t make you look fat at all.
Make It So Mr. Data
- More Randomness (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘I Love The Women’s Movement, Especially When I’m Walking Behind It’ (VIDEO) (unaskedadvice.wordpress.com)
- Mr. Torn, will you please be my new grandpa? (trueslant.com)
- ‘C’-grade for ‘Rush Limbaugh the Musical’ (trueslant.com)
- Cable girl: Starsky and Hutch (guardian.co.uk)