Randomness: Hodge Podge Style – Random Goodness for the Week Music, commentary, and senior citzen sex.
Could This Be The New Madonna?
Rolling in the Deep – Japanese Version
Looka Dat Body
Race Has Its’ Privileges
The Cast of Deliverance Plays Hall and Oats
Katy Perry Kissed a Marine and Liked it
Katy Perry Kissed a Marine and Liked It – Right Wing Commentary
Straight Outta the Fire Hydrants of Compton
Well That’s Disturbing
SPERMS AWAY - The Japanese often do inexplicable things. (NSFW) More >>
Like Selling Refrigerators to the Eskimos
- She’s like a virgin except not in the wholesome Madonna sort of way.
- She’s just like Malibu Barbie, except with thick glasses, no tan, and a better attitude.
- Dog is my dearly departed copilot.
- Advertising for the tea party set.
- Ten thousand tools in the damn thing and it still doesn’t have Bluetooth.
- It’s like getting screwed all the way to the afterlife.
- It’s little wonder Victorian women were so shy about sex.
- I will respectfully refrain from any and all “you go girl” jokes.
The Political Realm
That Clanking You Hear is the Sound of the Future
Who Are These People and Why are They Allowed to Breed?
- Snooki is such a refined lady.
- John Mayer, may be a klassy guy (spelled with a “K”), but he’s one lucky sumbitch.
- Hilary was none too happy when she discovered what her uncle Ken left her in the will.
- Yeah, yeah, we all know the answer to what a man wears under his kilt…but it’s still cool to see it again.
- Hard Hitting Journalism: True stories of “the Littlest Gosselin“. And by Littlest Gosselin we don’t mean this dude.
- This never happens on ESPN, even at the Olympics.
- Just remember, they all came for a good cause.
- Beth, that’s one mighty fine husband you got there.
- More proof that a college education is a waste on some people.
- Suddenly, someone shouted out to no one in particular, “WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE MOOSE KNUCKLE ON ELVIS!“
- In the doctors’ defense, they weren’t really looking for golf balls.
- The advantages of having really good neighbors.
- At first Patrick was a little pissed, but then he logged onto prostheticsexchange.com and everything turned out all right.
- Patients usually didn’t select Dr. Phelps for his bedside manner.
Square Pegs in Search of Round Holes
True Crime = True Stupidity
The Land of the Weirdly Rising Sun