The American electorate is famously uneducated. They’re easily dazzled by slick commercials that eloquently say nothing or by truthy mixes of lies and obfuscation. If guileless Americans had the tiniest speck of skepticism, political advertising wouldn’t work and money would play a smaller part in the process.
Michele Bachmann is a multi-talented woman. Conspiracy theorist. Miscommunication expert – in both the with and without 100 word freestyle Teleprompter events. Spinner of wild fantasies. Stand up comedian. The list is endless. She’s a barrel of laughs. The nation is lucky to have such comic relief in an era of unbroken heartbreak.
She’s also a member of the ignorati, those folks possessing brains the rough size and intellectual heft of an overcooked turnip. Aside from the obvious, we know she is a card-carrying member because a New Jersey high school sophomore wants to go mano a mano with ‘Chele in a debate about civics, history, and the Constitution. A debate that’ll never happen in a million years.
Amy Will Take Her in Three Rounds
Amy Myers, has Michele’s number though. “The frequent inability you have shown to accurately and factually present even the most basic information about the United States,” pits “my public education against your advanced legal education,” Amy says.
I’ll bet on Amy, even if she is one of the Every Child Left Behind generation.
In Memorial to Osama bin Laden’s Porn Collection
- Bieber-impersonating porn dude will jack it if you buy him stuff
- Sperm ATM
- Porn stash: 3 ways US has tried to sully bin Laden’s image
- Osama bin Laden Sold Condoms
- What’s so funny about fake sex
- Northwestern University cancels class after live sex show
- Bin Laden Had ‘Herbal Viagra’
- Lady Gaga’s Heels Get the Shaft
- Ron Jeremy and Pair of Sheep Keep Porn Away From Kids
- 10 Hottest Women on the Texas Sex Offenders List
- Swedish condoms with bunny rabbit hockey
Clearly Not the Sharpest Tools in the Knife Block
- Master of Suicide
- Man high on bath salts kills neighbor’s goat
- Woman Stashes Knives in Surprising Places
- Bloody Naked Burglar Caught Eating Raw Chicken
- “Human Barbie” Mom Teaches Her 7-Year-Old To Pole Dance
- Cannibal to Suicidal Person: Can I Eat Your Body After You Die?
- Kendra on ‘Dancing’ — Booted ‘Cause She Tooted?
- Boys Suspended For Farting On School Bus
- Man Steps in Peanut Butter, Destroys Art
- Top Seven Stupidest Advocacy Groups
- Rand Paul’s Mr. Whipple Moment
- 7 Ridiculous Laws Against Women
- My Conversation With Donald Trump
- Law Banning Flat Bed Sheets
- Wasilla High School Bans Song By Gay Rock Legend
- “Donald Trump On Obama Birth Certificate Release: ‘I Am Very Proud Of Myself’” and related posts (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trump, De Niro And Birthers (contemporarynotes.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter says “We Were Right – Birthers Were Wrong” (thenationalbugle.com)
- Birther = Racist (kylere.wordpress.com)
- Dear Jonah Goldberg: Obama did not sucker you guys into becoming birthers (dailykos.com)
- Glenn Beck Gets Serious: Birthers ‘Stop With The Damn Birth Certificate!’ (mediaite.com)
- The Birth Certificate Is Here (trueconservatism115.wordpress.com)
- RNC Chairman Not a Birther, But OK with Those Who Are (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- On why Obama gave in to the birther controversy (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
OK, I admit it. I’m not a US citizen. I’ll never be President. I’ll be a permanent member of the no-fly list and my phone will be constantly bugged. Jan Brewer will kick me out of the country because I have no papers proving who I am or where I was born. I’m very disappointed to find I’m some sort of exotic, white “anchor baby“.
Note to self: Avoid Arizona.
Now I know what it’s like to be Barack Hussein Obama – if that is indeed his real name.
Family legend says I was born in Elkins, WV. But sorting through my personal papers I was unable to find a real birth certificate bearing the imprint of Orly Taitz‘s signet ring in wax. In fact, I don’t even have a pitiful “Certificate of Live Birth” like Obama’s. All I have is a scrap of paper looking as though it’s been ripped from a ship’s log. All it says is, “A kid was born just off the coast of Somalia during our last pirate takeover. Don’t know his name. Not sure of the date, but it wasn’t long ago. But this is all the proof he needs to show he was actually born. He’ll probably grow up to be a liberal communist anyway.” It was signed and Ensign Hikaru Hussein Sulu.