Aside from a built-in bias toward greed, there is noting inherently wrong with capitalism. It takes money to make things work. Money can do good things as well as corrupt. Money isn’t the root of all evil, using it unwisely is.
The issue is when capitalism, or more appropriately, blind capitalists make poor decisions. Capitalism without empathy for your workers, customers, and shareholders is a losing proposition.
- Why aren’t we happy! (cutandplante.wordpress.com)
- A New Take on Our Economic Divide – and How to Fix It (growthology.org)
- George Soros: Anti-American, Anti-Capitalist, Pro-Obama (thecollegeconservative.com)
- The evils of capitalism: Wells Fargo fires man to avoid paying for his daughter’s health insurance, daughter DIES (kindavenue.wordpress.com)
- Quotation of the day: Camile Paglia on capitalism (aei-ideas.org)
- Rescuing Free Enterprise – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)