The super pacs don’t have all the power yet, but it’s going that way. That’s what happens when you run against people with more money than God. They are no longer “special interest groups”, they’re “special interest people”.
BTW, it’s interesting to note that the top phrase sending people to Romney’s site is Ann. There’s a message there someplace.
- Campaign messages from special interest groups are disturbing (thegazette.com)
- A idea for a cap bill that would effectively deter lobbying by special interest groups (federaljack.com)
- Goldman Donors Desert Obama (newser.com)
- Super PAC’s Increase Nevada Spending (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)
- Super PAC Donation Raises ‘Legal Red Flags’ (5min.com)
- Super PACs’ new use: Hill lobbyists (politico.com)