AND THEN I TOLD MARIANNE… – “Darlin’, I got some serious junk here and there’s just too much of Newt to not share the wealth.”
Newt Gingrich has an ego as big as all outdoors, or at least a big as Donald Trump’s. He’s a historian with only a nodding acquaintance with text book history and his own self-professed place in it. The other thing Newt has is a propensity for pissing people off. People like voters and political allies in his own party. While this isn’t an altogether useless skill in an election, it isn’t so great when a President has to work with people rather than through them. If cockroaches will survive nuclear holocaust Newt will be right there tossing garbage to them.
Newt and the Bulldog
The Grey One has already screwed the pooch in the opinion of most political pundits. Screwed the bulldog just like The Crazy One, The Pizza Deliverer, Governor Big Hair, and The Unknown Candidate. He’s left competing with The Even Crazier One, The Crazy Little Old Man, and The Moronic Mormon. As long as evangelicals, pissed off white guys, and the rest of the Ignorati from small, unimportant states vote like lemmings he’ll still be winner take all on pure political gutsiness.
Make no mistake, Newt will become the candidate. I’m not a believer in legislating personal behavior , but a man pandering to values voters while having none of his own isn’t a problem. The values folks vote that way all the time and a little pecker-waving is a small price to pay beating The Messiah (oh, and BTW, when’s he going to show us his birth certificate?). By election time, the Mormon will have as big a reputation for never meeting a position he didn’t like and revealing his birth certificate instead of his 0% tax rate forms will be the least of his problems.
Newt is Newt
Newt will stride across the GOP stage like John McTheusela and try to convince the Republicans that running as President and Vice President at the same time is a good thing. After all, he’s Newt and Newt is more powerful than God. Still, some single-payer corporate grifters will kibosh the idea and force Newt to take on a wildly ridiculous running mate, maybe a Dan Quayle comeback.
The Dems will float a Biden Presidential run because they are just as afraid of Newt as the few thinking Republicans are. But eventually, The Messiah will clinch the nomination after some public cat herding. Eventually, the Obamunator will win by the skin of his socialist nose after Newt’s hubris trips him up by saying something so weird even the Republicans can’t overlook it – perhaps moving into the White House immediately after his nomination.
Never underestimate the power of a man who can schtup wife two while taking on the Stepford Wife with the bad hair and can explain that the whole thing was Calista’s doing.
Hey, it could happen.
- She turned me into a Newt… (jackrich.wordpress.com)
- Joe Scarborough Dissects Newt: “He Thought I Was Too Conservative For My District” (alan.com)
- Only Newt Gingrich Can Go ‘Toe to Toe’ With Obama (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- HMM: Pundits: Newt might win over his party like it’s 1994. On the other hand, we’re also seei… (pjmedia.com)
- Who Would Obama Rather Run Against: Newt or Mitt? (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- The Passion of the Newt (margaretandhelen.wordpress.com)
- Newt’s Lesson (continuumfi.wordpress.com)
- Desperate Romney Using Leftist “Big Lie” Tactics: Newt Was Vindicated (riehlworldview.com)
- Preview the Newt Gingrich vs Barack Obama Presidential Debates (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich, “The Massachusetts Moderate,” and the “Happiness Stamps” (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Eric Deggans: Why the press always loses hypocrisy debate with Newt Gingrich (philammann.com)
- Newt and Family Values (ipollnews.com)
- crapweasels (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- politics (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- Liar: Newt Gingrich Denies Bohemian Grove Exists, Video Footage of Bohemian Grove, Photos of Newt At Bohemian Grove (alternativenewsreport.net)
- The Inner Quest of Newt Gingrich (vanityfair.com)
- Don’t Like This Newt Gingrich? Wait Five Minutes (bilerico.com)